Motor Vehicles is one of the most vital section of the Collectorate, so far as the collection of revenue is concerned.

General Public approaches this section for…

  • Registration of vehicles ( Form-70 and Form -60)
  • Issue of driving licence (Form-8 and Form-7, Form – 4, Form -9, Form -1)
  • Transfer of Ownership ( Form -29, Form -30)
  • Change of address recorded in the Certificate of Registration ( Form -33)
  • Issue of Temporary Permit (Form -IX)
  • Issue of permit in respect of particular Contract Carriage (Form -11)
  • Issue of permit in respect of particular stage Carriage
  • Issue of Goods Carriage permit (Form -11)
  • Renewal of Certificate of fitness ( Form  C.F.R.A)

Everybody is requested not to drive a motor vehicle without valid and proper Licence, Permit (if applicable), Certificate of fitness / Registration, Pollution Under Control Certificate and Insurance Certificate. 

Contact the Motor Vehicles Section directly and don’t fall in the trap of unscrupulous and unauthorized agents.