SCP (Special Component Plan)
Date : 10/11/2019 - | Sector: RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Caste Status: Scheduled Castes
- Annual Family Income: Maximum Rs. 1,50,000/-
- Age:18 to 50 years
- Caste Certificate: Certificate issued by Sabhapati or Block Development Officer is eligible.
- PROVISION FOR FINANCE
- Project Cost: Maximum Rs. 30,000/-
- Subsidy: 50% of the project cost and Rs. 10,000/- whichever is less.
- Term Loan: Rest of the project cost after consideration of subsidy.
- Rate of Interest: 3%
- Basis of Implementation: Both in group & individual.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- Bank Account No. having IFSC Code.
- Aadhaar No.
- Income Certificate issued from Chairman, Municipality/ Pradhan of Gram Panchayat
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority (not compulsory)
- Caste Certificate issued by Chairman, Municipality/ Sabhapati, Panchayat Samity are also acceptable.
Scheduled caste/Scheduled tribe people living below the poverty line
Subsidy and financial assistance
How To Apply
a. From Block to Concerned Bank
b. From Bank to WB SC ST & OBC Development & Finance Corporation.